BOGO SPECIAL - Payment For JCCDT FAST TRACK Program
Payment in full for: FAST TRACK PROGRAM - BOGO
Buy one, get one HALF OFF
2020 SPECIAL DISCOUNT (get an extra $100 OFF)
Certified Dog Trainer Program (JCCDT – Jeff Coltenback Certified Dog Trainer):
This course is designed for the student to learn all that is needed to immediately begin a successful career as a Professional Dog Trainer. From learning about canine ancestry to psychology to hands-on practical technique, this innovative program will enable you to learn from anywhere in the world, yet have the intimate direction of Jeff Coltenback through the use of the internet and video communication. The course consists of independent research, essays, book reports, video homework projects as well as instructor-narrated video homework assignments.
Once checkout is complete, Course 101 will be immediately available to you!
Email Copy Below:
Dear Prospective Student,
You are receiving this email because you previously requested information about my dog trainer program, or, you requested information about my new fast track dog trainer program. I am just about finished with al the details for the fast track program. In the mean time, please fill out and return the attached registration packet to me. If you do not have a scanner, you can print out the form, fill out and send to me via email by taking pictures of each page. If you don't have a printer or a scanner, you can simply answer the questions is an email - please be sure to number your answers/page numbers. The attached packet is from my self-paced program. So, disregard any verbiage about timing and mentor calls, etc. The fast track program will consist of weekly, live video classroom mentoring. I use the platform on https://www.zoom.us/ - it is a free service. Please download and install the Zoom app on your computer or smartphone as I will be scheduling an orientation session prior to the start of the fast track program. This allows you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have that have. And, it also allows me to review the program in its entirety so you have a firm grasp on what to expect. There is no obligation or financial commitment required to submit registration information. However, only those who submit registration information will be invited to the orientation call. At the end of the orientation session, you will be provided with enrollment details and you will be set up on the private section of my website where you will access all the curricula. In the coming days, I will send out a sample schedule of course submissions and timeline for completion of the program. While this program will require many hours per week of effort, the benefit is that in 12 weeks you will complete what others have taken 1-2 years to do. Anyway, below are some bullets with some other information that may be helpful to you.
- This program is for anyone who wishes to obtain knowledge to train dogs - dog pros, dog rescues, dog owners, etc
- Cost of the fast track $999 (compared to $2499 for regular paced program)
- The curricula for the regular program and the fast track program are identical. I did not water down the material!
- Buy 1 get 1 half off (invite a friend to join you and you can take advantage of this offer - 2 for $1498)
- Money back guarantee (if after the 1st course AND video mentor session you are not satisfied, you may opt out and get a partial refund). Details will be provided during orientation session
- The course will be 12 weeks (compared to the 12-24 month self paced time to complete)
- You will need a smartphone or video camera in order to submit video assignments
- You will need access to a dog or dogs to complete the hands on training assignments. (if you do not have access to a dog, we can figure something out)
- I expect you to be fully committed to this endeavor. I promise to be fully committed and vested in your success!
- You will be part of the first group in my fast track initiative. This is exciting for all of us
- FREE ongoing support from me after the completion of your studies!
If you have any questions, at any time, please do not hesitate to email me or call my. My cell is 201-951-5079. I am not a big corporate conglomerate. There is no call center. You speak directly to me! I am here to help you be as successful as possible!